Friday, May 2, 2008

Updates

Readers, apologies for a couple of things.

First, I did not enable comments properly when I was setting up the blog. I think I've corrected this. Comments will be enabled on all new posts, but unfortunately not for older posts. Let me know if this still doesn't work.

Second, I didn't properly attribute an image I used in a previous post. I've corrected this this, as well. In the future, I will make sure to properly attribute everything I use.

Thanks for your patience. We'll attribute this to birth pangs.

So is your face.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

thats what she said

Gerard said...

dear blogger,
comments are a vital part of the blogging process. please refrain from making mistakes in the future.

-blogee

Anonymous said...

ended up here after googling "make love in this club + taco"

nice work punspot, i'll be back

Ray said...

I'll give this "experiment" 1 month. by the way, the site design is quite bland, no images show up, and the videos should be embedded no? btw, nicole scherzinger is gross. usher knew what he was doing in picking keri hilson over her for the video.

rajiv said...

why must ray continually besmirch the good name of nicole sherzinger?