Friday, May 2, 2008

Pineapple Express

M.I.A. - Paper Planes



Admittedly, I don't listen to every track once I get an album. Case in point, I heard this track recently and found out it's on M.I.A.'s Kala album which was released last year. I have that album and never actually heard that song. Terrible. I was missing out on quite a song.

Also, it's probably worth listening to a couple of the remixes which were released in February of this year.

M.I.A. - Paper Planes (Diplo Street Remix feat. Bun B & Rich Boy)



M.I.A. - Paper Planes (DFA Remix)



The video is also probably worth a viewing. Reminds me of food trucks at Penn. (Thanks to DailyCherez / Hilal for the Taco Pal picture.)

You may recognize this song from the trailer to Judd Apatow's new movie - Pineapple Express. From the trailer, it looks like Harold & Kumar but with white guys.

So is your face.