Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Very Busy Year

I'm left speechless by how much this guy can do in a year.

Kanye will be contributing to Jay-Z's The Blueprint 3 and his own 808's & Heartbreak both due out in December.

One of the tracks to be featured on 808's & Heartbreak is "Love Lockdown" which Kanye performed this past Sunday at the VMAs.

Kanye West - Love Lockdown



And then there's this video which was released to wide distribution only last week; however (from what I can tell) the video actually was shown in limited release at least a few months ago.

Kanye West - Good Morning

It's the second in the line of Kanye videos where he doesn't make a physical appearance.

Kanye West - Champion

And if you hadn't heard it already, Kanye was featured on Young Jeezy's newest single.

Young Jeezy - Put On (feat. Kanye West)



For completeness sake, here's the remix with Jay-Z

Young Jeezy - Put On (remix feat. Jay-Z & Kanye West)



1 comment:

Gerard said...

"I put on for my city so when I'm dead and gone//I got one last wish put my Yankee hat on"