Sunday, August 24, 2008

(The Post With No Title)

At Puneet's request, here is some music.

Stars - The Night Starts Here

Stars is a Canadian indie pop band, according to Wikipedia. Anyways, I forgot how I found them about a year ago but I'm glad I did. Here is a sampling. I actually never bothered to look on Youtube for a video until today so I have no commentary on that whatsoever.



Also, what I think is the best song on Coldplay's new album, Viva la Vida.

Coldplay - Lovers in Japan / Reign of Love



I wish they didn't tack on the second song as part of this track because I either have to a) sit through it or b) actually lift a finger to skip through it.

Finally, it's necessary to represent.

San Quinn - San Francisco Anthem (feat. Big Rich & Boo Banger)


===

EDITOR'S NOTE: This post originally had no title intentionally. The Editor (me) included a title to avoid any confusion. That probably did not help.

No comments: